After struggling for years with her weight, Denise decided to go back to school and get her degree in nutrition. At the same time, she took her love of triathlon to the next level and became a USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. Through nutrition and triathlon, Denise has helped many people achieved their goals.
Through Kilospire, a company that Denise and her business partner Trevor Parks founded in 2013, Denise works with athletes to develop a custom nutrition program that works for them. Kilospire believes that there is no “one size fits all” athlete program and helps the athlete find what works for them in order to ensure optimal performance.
Kilospire focuses on the following core principles:
- Education: Arming you with information you can use to make it work for you.
- Mental: There will always be roadblocks along the way. Our coaching helps overcome these obstacles with a built-in support system paramount to your success.
- Genetics: We are all unique so finding what works for you is critical to success. It must also be fully understood and accounted for.
- Science – Through cutting edge research and science backed bio-hacking we help everyday people and athletes to the next level.
Denise credentials include:
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition Science
- USAT Level 1 Certified Coach
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR and AED Certification
Kilospire offers both athlete performance programs as well as online weight loss programs. You can contact Denise with questions or to set up nutritional consultation via email email@example.com or at http://www.kilospire.com.