Nutritional Coaching and Athletic Coaching
As a health care provider, Lisa has long known the benefits of nutrition and exercise
for health and disease prevention. She had eaten healthy but was a middle
of the pack athlete until discovering the power of nutrition and its effect on performance
through timing of meals before, during, and after both training and racing.
Lisa believes a proper nutrition program needs to fit each individual’s lifestyle, whether competing,
off- season training, or wanting to change body composition. No matter how well
you train, your body is limited but can be optimized with a performance nutrition
program designed to meet your goals and needs.
She believes proper nutrition and timing can make the difference between high-level performance
and just crossing the finish line. Take your performance to the next level. When
you bring your nutrition into balance you can experience greater energy and feel
healthier for your lifestyle, training, and race performance.
If weight loss is you goal, she can help you via proper dietary direction that can allow you to realize your
ideal race weight and maintain both muscle mass and performance. You can lose weight
without fatigue or increased risk of injury.
Athletes train to get in shape and gain that competitive edge. However, nutrition
is often overlooked but can make a major difference in performance, injury prevention
and overall health. Some athletes turn to supplements or overuse nutrition bars
to try to gain an extra edge. They often don’t realize that real food can naturally
provide what the body needs. Lisa promotes a holistic approach to meal planning that offers the best
opportunity for you to realize dramatic performance improvement.
Lisa came to triathlon as a bicyclist and completed multiple endurance events in
past years. When she moved to Texas in 1999 she began running as well and discovered
another way to tap into her love for pushing herself to the limit. After suffering
an injury, swimming became the best way to maintain fitness and she discovered her
inner triathlete. She was soon competing in local races and improved quickly. She
now has over 10 years of competitive racing experience and continues to get faster
every year. A small portion of her experience is listed below:
- BS in Physical Therapy from Marquette University with 25 years experience
- Masters of Exercise and Sports Nutrition from Texas Woman’s University
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Health and Fitness Instructor
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Instructor
- USAT Triathlon Certified Coach
- Certified Yoga and Pilates Instructor
- Competitive experienced endurance athlete in triathlon for over 10 years.
- Top 5 finisher in many Ironman 70.3 races
- Top 3 finisher in multiple local sprint distance races
- Masters Overall Winner at Sprint, Olympic, and Half Iron Distances
- Clearwater 70.3 World Championship Qualifier and Finisher
- Podium Finisher at Cowtown Half Marathon
- Ironman Arizona Finisher
Lisa offers sports coaching, personal training, and nutritional coaching plans. You can contact
her for questions or an initial consultation via email at