Price Match Policy
Tri Shop will match any price advertised by a DFW area competitor for in-stock items within 30 days of purchase for all items. In lieu of an advertisement, a quote must be in writing.
The item with an identical UPC code and the same year, make, and model must be in stock at the competitor advertising the price. Tri Shop respects its retail and services partners and will not violate vendor, partner, or distributor agreements in price matching any competitor in violation of their agreements.
For any problems with something purchased from Tri Shop, you can return it within 30 days after purchase, outside of a few exceptions.
- Merchandise must be in new condition. Exceptions include cases where a manufacturer offers guarantees irrespective of merchandise condition.
- Clothing (including helmets, shoes, gloves, and compression tights) must be unused and the original tag must be attached.
- Tires, stickers, CO2 cartridges, and similar items cannot be return.
- Bike racks, once installed, cannot be returned.
- Clearance and closeout item sales are final and cannot be returned.
- Food items cannot be returned for safety and health reasons.
- Bikes may be returned within 7 days for a refund minus a 15% restocking fee. Specialty, custom, and modified bikes can be returned within 7 days but are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Restocking fees may be applied to store credit.
- Bicycles may also be exchanged within 30 days if the bike is in new condition.
- In the case of defective items, Tri Shop is committed to work with you and the manufacturer so that your item is properly warrantied. Some vendors prefer customers initiate the warranty process, so when bringing an item to Tri Shop you may be asked to engage with the vendor directly if that will provide the fastest and most effective means of handling the warranty.
Special Order Items
Special order, items not normally kept in stock by Tri Shop, must be paid for in advance and cannot be returned.
- This applies to items, shoes, or bicycles that Tri Shop does not stock or no longer stocks.
Service Department Warranty
Bicycle repairs are guaranteed for 30 days. Labor fees are non-refundable.
Advertised items and items listed on the website are intended to accurately reflect pricing within the store. Unfortunately, mistakes do occur and appreciate your understanding when incorrect pricing is published. Please point out any issues or discrepancies you see in published pricing so Tri Shop can correct any mistakes.
Special order items must be paid for in advance and cannot be returned. This applies to items, shoes, or bicycles that Tri Shop does not stock or no longer stocks. In the case of defective items, Tri Shop is committed to work with you and the manufacturer so that your item is properly warrantied.
Discounts cannot be combined and do not apply to sales or clearance items, or items protected by dealer agreement.